latest vacancies - SW
TORS LIMITED will request certain voluntary personal information on registration (including submission of Curriculum vitaes via any means) such as name, address, email, contact details, nationality and work history to assist us with our recruitment services. This information will be recorded and used during the recruitment process and will be kept for a reasonable period for this purpose. We may need to share your information with a third party (including prospective employers for the recruitment services we offer) and in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For improvement purposes of both the TORS LIMITED Web Site and our recruitment services we may monitor customer traffic and Web Site usage in order to provide content of interest to you.
By providing us with your personal information, including sensitive personal data, you give your consent to TORS LIMITED processing such data in the recruitment process which will include administration, advertising, marketing and customer services.
Security of Data
Your personal data will only be accessed by staff of TORS LIMITED and third parties involved in the recruitment process.TORS LIMITED will provide you with a copy of the information held about you on request (for a small charge) and will correct any inaccuracies in your information.
TORS LIMITED only use session cookies, which allow you to navigate our site more easily. For example, these mean that you do not have to log in afresh at every page. These cookies expire (disappear) when the browser session is closed. These cookies DO NOT track your usage of our or other websites and CANNOT be used by other websites to influence adverts displayed to you.What is a Cookie? Cookies are small chunks of data used by a website, which are sometimes placed on your computer. They are used by almost all websites. Their main use is to keep a record of your login status as you move from page to page within a website (usually called session cookies). Sometimes - but not on this site - they are used to provide information on sites visited, pages visited and searches made (usually called tracking cookies) You can refuse to accept all or some cookies by modifying settings within your browser. However, if you block the session cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
TORS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
In order to register on our site you must be over 18 years old and provide your own valid email address and all other information requested in the registration process.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
TORS LIMITED will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
TORS LIMITED exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.