Options for you
TIPS FOR TEMPING
So you can make the most of your booking with TORS Ltd. we have provided the following tips and guidance.
- Keep your Consultant informed and up-to-date with your availability to work.
- Try to be flexible with geographic areas as this increases your opportunity for work.
- Call us immediately if you know you are unable to attend your assignment.
- Ensure you know where the office is, the start time and who to report to all of which your Consultant will have supplied to you in writing.
- Dress in smart business dress to fit in with the office environment
- Send your completed timesheet to us or upload it by no later than Monday morning.
- Respect and adhere to confidentiality policies at your booking as per the terms you signed.
- Use client facilities for your own use e.g. email, Internet, telephone.
- Be afraid to let us know if you’re unhappy in your assignment. We’ll try our best to sort out any problems you are having
- Walk out without calling your Consultant first. Otherwise you may hinder your opportunity to find other work.
- Be late - make sure you are ready and at your workstation by the start time detailed in your booking confirmation. If this is unavoidable, please contact your consultant who will inform the client on your behalf to advise them of your estimated time of arrival.
- Most of all smile and be friendly and enjoy your booking and you will find you will often be requested back time and again.